Full "C" with 460cc and want to go to Full "B" - Implant Size?

I currently have 15 year old Implants of 460cc that make me a Full "C" and would like to go down to a Full "B", what size should I get. I will also be getting a level 3 lift so will my recovery be longer or shorter than my original augmentation since I am dropping in size ?

350

+1

Dropping a full cup size will definitely require a lift since you will have some sagging.

Probable implant size would be in the range of 350cc.  Your recovery will be a little longer.

I would have you wear a bra for 6 weeks to support the lift and avoid impact activity for 6 weeks.