Can I Get a Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair 2 Months After Giving Birth?

Can I have a full tummy tuck with muscle repair 2 months PostPartum (Surrogacy =no baby to care for during recovery). Is it advisable? I'm back to prepreg weight.

Tummy tuck after childbirth

+1

I generally recommend that post partum patients wait until 6 months after giving birth before abdominoplasty in order to allow their bodies to recuperate from the physical stress of pregnancy and delivery. This is especially important given the length of the procedure and anesthesia. Great that you've lost the weight so quickly.

Not Possible

+1

Before surgery comes the consultation. In order for your plastic surgeon to provide a sound surgical plan you must be at or near the weight you'd like to be. For most won=men that would take several months. if you get there in 2 months that's great. But, then comes the time to schedule surgery. Good plastic surgeons have busy surgical schedules. You can expect a wait of six to twelve weeks depending on the surgeon and the procedure. 

Web reference: http://michaellawmd.com

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck weeks after c-section

+1

Yes, you can have a tummy tuck at this time esp if you have gotten back to your weight. In fact, I have performed a modified tummy tuck at the time of a C-section. You have a lot of loose skin which I would remove and tighten the muscles which are partially causing the bulging. I am offering a temporary price reduction on all cosmetic surgery with excellent financing. Watch my videos!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Timing of Tummy Tuck AFTER Pregnancy

+1

To achieve ideal results, a Tummy Tuck is best done when you are close to your ideal weight and stay there. In most women this is reached around 6 months after pregnancy.