Tummy Tuck and Love Handle Lipo: Is This Dent Normal Swelling or Left over Fat?

I had a FTT & Lipo of the love handles. As you can see in the full rear picture the Right Side has settled down, but the Left side is still 'high up' and there is a dent underneath where the love handle 'buldges' out. Is this dent there because of swelling? Is this something that will go away or is this LEFT OVER FAT?

Also, how come my R love handle is lower & the Left love handle is still so high up? Does that make sense? I am 11 days Post Op...I know its early,just looking for peace of mind.

Asymmetry after liposuction

You should definitely point out this difference to your surgeon. He will need to determine whether you need a different garment, or if a seroma (fluid collection) might be present. it is quite early in your recovery, so he may suggest simply giving it more time.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon