I am 5'2 a mother of 3 and as many woman I have excess skin left from pregnancy. Full Tummy Tuck or BBL? (photo)

I am 5'2 a mother of 3 and as many woman I have excess skin left from pregnancy. I have always been a medium size figure with a flat bottom. My main interest was getting a bbl but was suggested I did a tummy tuck first.my concern is being skinny with flat bottom. I dont like the thought of it. If I were to do the bbl I know it consist of lipo in my case will it be so much loss skin that I wouldn't be able to considered coolsculping to tighten that area. I Please give me your opinion...thanks

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Buttlift

+3

I would recommend having the Brazilian buttlift first to get as much fat out as possible.  Then, the tummy tuck will look even better.  Also, recovering from the Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck together is difficult.  You cannot rest on your stomach after tummy tuck - cannot be done.  However, you definitely should not put pressure on the fat in your buttocks.  You want as much fat to live as possible.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon WITH ELITE CREDENTIALS who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck procedures a year.

Do BBL and tummy tuck at separate times

+2

The best solution is to do BBL and tummy tuck at different times.  You can have more fat harvested more safely if you do the BBL first.  You don't want to have to lie on you BBL while you're recovering from your tummy tuck and more areas can be used for fat harvest if you do your BBL first. 

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You can have the tummy tuck and use the excess skin and fat from the tummy tuck as a dermis fat graft to buttocks for buttock enhancement. You may also have lipo to the to the flanks and fat transfer for better shape

Tummy tuck or Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You already have a lot of loose skin in your tummy.  If you do liposuction to that area without skin removal you will be very disappointed in the amount of loose skin that is left.  I would do tummy first and then the buttocks if I were you.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Before Tummy Tuck

+1

Dear Unique, Thank you for your question and your photos. I would recommend having a 2 stage approach which is much safer. If you do the Brazilian Butt Lift first, you will use the fat which would be removed during the tummy tuck. It appears that you have enough abdominal fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift. You should not squander this fat. As a second stage you can have the tummy tuck which will tighten your abdominal muscles, remove the excess lower abdominal lax skin and remove the lower abdominal fat. The tummy tuck will complete your plan.  Make sure you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best, Dr. Richard Wellington Swift

Richard Wellington Swift, MD

TT and BBL

+1

I would not recommend having both of these procedures to be performed at the same time.You will have a tough recovery period. You can be improved with both procedures staged and done at different times

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Ftt or Bbl?

+1

Your posted photo are TOOO underexposed to see the details of your body. But I recommend either BBL with liposuction first operation. Than second operation full TT/ Or try a combination of them in one operation. The non invasive therapies DO NOT apply to you. 

Tummy tuck versus Brazilian Butt Lift...which one first?

+1

When it comes to a tummy tuck and a Brazilian Butt Lift, sometimes the procedures can be done together and sometimes it's better to do them separately.  Thank you for providing your photos, and it appears that you can do several things.  If you just want one surgery, you can do the tummy tuck with the butt lift, but you might not be able to get the volume that you're looking for because your abdomen won't be able to get liposuction.  Therefore, you can separate the two procedures and get a flatter belly with much fuller and more shapely buttocks.  I've done these procedures both ways many times with great results, it's just that everyone is unique in their aesthetic goals.  Good luck!  Dr. Schreiber...Baltimore plastic surgeon

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Excess skin and BBL

+1

You sound very similar to the majority of the patients I see in the surgery center every day.  You have two reasonable option; have liposuction and fat transfer to the buttock (BBL) first and undergo a re augmentation with fat transfer again at the time of your tummy tuck.  Or , undergo the procedures all at once and your ultimate result will be the same.  You will also save the money associated with two procedures and have only one recovery.  I do this exact operations many times a week and the patients are happy to send their friends.  Hope that helps. Good Luck    

Neil Gottlieb, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Have them done together

+1

In your situation I would advice getting the Tummy Tuck and the BBL at the same time, find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that manages them together, you would get Great results and wouldn't have to do one before the other. In our practice we manage them together giving our patients amazing results.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon