5'4, 197LBS. Am I a Good Candidate, and is the Brazilian Butt Lift Done in California?

Brazilian Butt Lift in California- Irvine

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift or buttock augmentation is achieved by liposuctioning the abdomen, flanks, lower back, and fat grafting to the buttock muscle. In order to have a nice and perky buttock you will need plenty of fat, which seems that you do. therefore, as long as your Plastic Surgeon is aggressive with liposuction and very experienced with fat grafting and injects at least 1 lbs of fat into each cheek, you will be great.

Who is a good candidate for Brazilian buttock lift

+1

Based on your height and weight alone it is difficult to determine if you are a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift. I would need to see photos to give you a better recommendation. More important than your weight is the distribution of the weight on your body and your body shape. At your height, you may need to lose some weight before having surgery but I would suggest consulting with a plastic surgeon in person for an examination. You should seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with this particular procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD