Do my Boobs Look Odd Post-op? (photo)

I've had my boobs done for 5 months now I ended up going with 400CC saline under the muscle high profile. They have been measured and said that they are 34DD I was a full B b4 surgery. They just seem like they're too far apart then most of the pictures I've seen of others. They mostly bother me when I'm laying down the gap seems so big. When I'm standing up there is still a decent gap. I guess I just expected them to be closer together they also don't look like double DD's to me what gives?

You have a good high profile implant breast augmentation result.

Thank you for your question. Placing breast implants beneath the muscle can cause wider cleavage because the thickness and location of the muscle determines how far the implants can be put towards the center of your breast bone.

High profile implants can also be narrower and thus less close together.

From your photographs I believe you have a good result.