I'm a 34 B and Super Confused on Which Size I Need to Go with? (photo)

I'm 21 years old 34B I've gone to my consult and decided to go with saline due to my age and body type, I just cant decide if I want to have A HP Implant or a Mod Implant, I want that round perky look Im going under the muscle.I want a FULL D/DD I've heard 400 cc's can get u there after research Im just wondering if its true I'm just looking for some advice that will lead me to the conclusion of what i want i'm 16 days from surgery. also I have a weird space in between will surgery help it at all

Hello

+2

In our practice we tell our patients that 200-225 cc equal to about one cup size it sounds like you going in the right direction. HP is for patients that are very thin and have a very narrow chest base. MP is the most popular implant to go with, it give you projection and width. If you are looking to have more cleavage you will need to go to a bigger size to have a bigger foot print on your chest. It sounds like you will be getting the results you are looking for. Good luck.

34B and confused about size

+1

The sizes are done with the width of the chest wall. I think 450 will get you to where you want to be but there is not way to access your skin quality or measure your breast width to make an accurate assessment. As for the cleavage, it will likely be the same since it is created by the insertion of your pec muscles onto the breast bone. This cannot be changed though sometimes larger breasts do appear to come together better in a bra. Let your surgeon decide on profile as it s based on your chest width and not strictly a cosmetic choice.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Implants

+1

The high profile implants have a very rounded and fake look. The moderate plus profile are full and more natural.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

400 cc Implants take Average Person up 2 Cup Sizes

+1

In general, 200 cc make take a small person up one cup size, while 250 cc may take a larger person up one size.  Going by this, you may be able to achieve a D from a B.  DD is likely out of reach.

Picking the size with breast augmentation

+1

did you try sizers in a bra at the office?  Your picture may be distorted but you look a lot bigger than a B cup.  Getting the size right the first time is probably the most important decision in breast augmentation

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Which Size Implant

+1

This is not possible to answer in a useful way without an actual exam. I prefer to have patients try on  implants with a sports bra and t-shirt to help pick a size. There are no fixed definitions of cup size, so using that as a goal is not particularly helpful. I have patients who have in their bra drawers B's,C's and D's all of which fit! 

As to the space between the breasts, that is unlikely to change with implants, and with larger breasts the gap may be more noticeable. TO my eye, these are normal breasts by the way. 

On suggestion is that if you are going up two sizes, silicone will give a better outcome, so you may want to wait until you are 22 to do this. Otherwise you may find yourself back for another operation next year. Thanks and best wishes.

Breast implant size

+1

Breast implant size

• see my previous answers
  • size is also related to chest  ie 32,34,36 need different volumes
  • 400 cc my be good for you as a 34  but the diameter is importatant
  • check the diameter of the mod plus or style 15
  •  your breast shape will always point out

Picking the right implant size for you

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Implant choices

+1

I use alot of HP implants for narrow patients that want larger volumes.  If you have reasonable cleavage to start, then you will after surgery with the right implant.

Sizers , implant size,patient preference

+1

in my experience, still the easiest ay to understand the potential result, in terms of volume, for a brast augemtation, is to have in your office a large variety of different size implant, to position under the existing bra and get the patient against a mirror to judge herself.

this will help patient and surgeon to understand waht is wanted, and if acheivable

Alberto Di Giuseppe, MBBS
London Plastic Surgeon