Has Any One Done the New Procedure Vasersmooth for Cellulite?

I see that doctor Pascual in Florida is one of the first doing this procedure and is more effective than cellulaze, anybody here?

Cellulaze is most effective for cellulite

+1

A more permanent solution to cellulite is Cellulaze. This is a new procedure that fights cellulite from under the skin unlike other treatments, this method promotes skin thickening resulting in tighter skin. Schedule a consultation with your surgeon to find out if this procedure will benefit you.

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

VASER Smooth Florida

+1

I have been pioneering VASER Smooth in Florida and the US since its inception last year.  I have been achieving excellent results with the procedure, achieving anywhere  from a 50 to 80% permanent improvement in the appearance of cellulite.  Cellulite is caused by many factors including bands under the skin causing dimpling, irregular fat cells and loose skin.  The VASER Smooth has a sharp, fragmented edge to release the bands and the VASER probe will break up the fat cells to make them more regular and running the probes under the skin improve skin tone.  I also use fat grafting under the skin to improve the skin smoothness.  It is a surgical procedure lasting about 1.5 hours but I have been obtaining excellent results.

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite

+1
Thank you for your question. The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze - a new non-invasive treatment that has seen amazing results so far.Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD