I had a bad Breast Implant Revision, now I have too much tissue on the bottom of my breasts. What are my options? (photos)

AS you can see I have to much tissue on bottom of breasts causing my nipples to show. I told my surgeon this and He was supposed to be the #1 breast surgeon advertising the internal bra procedure. I thought it would be my solution.This is what I got. Same problem only bigger. Went from 275cc to 350cc.

Breast "Bottoming Out"

+2
A low-hanging lower breast is called pseudo-ptosis, and is a correctable problem.  Tell  your surgeon that you are unhappy with your current result, and communicate your concerns using your photos.  A side view of your breasts would also be helpful for discussion.  Once the breasts fully heal in a few months, your surgeon may be able to make additional corrections at minimal or no additional cost, depending on resources and policies. The breasts do appear fairly symmetric in your photos, which will make final shape adjustments much more predictable.

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Wait

+1
While I can see several problems based on the photos you have attached, I would advise you to wait 3 months before considering any surgical revision. The implants will continue to settle, and some of the abnormal skin contours along the breast fold will flatten out. Placing larger implants always conflicts with the ability to remove skin. When I am performing a combined mastopexy-augmentation, I will place smaller implants. It is possible to remove skin from the lower portion of the breasts in a subsequent procedure. This will drop the location of the nipples, but smaller implants will be required as well as an incision along the breast fold.

Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Complete information and personal exam for revision breast surgery

+1
While the pictures do show the issues you are having, there is too little information to offer much advice online. There appears to be a lot of breast tissue in addition to the implants, so the internal bra can be a useful option in those cases. However, there are different materials used (Alloderm Strattice, SERI Scaffold, GalaFLEX), and different ways to place it (under the skin or around the implant). Judging from the appearance of the scars around the areolas, the nipple position does not appear to have been changed with the most recent surgery.

Richard Baxter, MD

I had a bad Breast Implant Revision, now I have too much tissue on the bottom of my breasts. What are my options?

+1
You need IN PERSON examination and discussion to do a series of operations to improve the appearance. Fist stage is implant removal and inferior pole revision.. Or decrease implant size... 

+1
I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast surgery. The pictures that you post demonstrate your concerns nicely. At some point, it is likely that you will benefit from additional breast surgery. Additional skin/tissue excision along the lower poles of the breasts, will likely be necessary to improve your situation. This operation will create a situation where the nipple/areola complexes sit more centrally on your breast mounds. They will be less likely to “peekaboo” over the tops of your bras/clothing. You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Poor breast revision

+1
Thank you for pictures.  I would let this resolve over three months.  You will most likely need another revision.  This may involve removal of excess tissue along the lower portion of the breasts.  This will convert your lollipop lift to an anchor lift. This will improve your shape and lower your nipple/areola complexes.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS