Bad breast revision. What are my options?

I may not get an answer to this but i just had breast revision surgery. I was bottoming out. I have been mutilated by my surgeon. What rights do I have. What can I do. My heart is broken.My wallet is empty.

Sorry about your problem

+1
Sorry to hear about your problem.  Have you been back to speak to your plastic surgeon.  None of us like to have an unhappy patient and I am sure it is something that can be improved or partially corrected.  I have seen many patients deformed by surgeons in unaccredited facilities and those who aren't even plastic surgeons, including patients from outside the country.
You might want to consider going for a second opinion to several board certified plastic surgeons to see what your options are .  I would speak to your doctor to see what he or she can do for you as well.  Good luck, DR. Schuster in Boca Raton.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

+1
I am sorry to hear about the stress you are experiencing. However, you are correct in that it is not possible to give you meaningful advice without viewing pictures or without in-person examination. I would suggest, that you do post frontal and side view pictures with your arms by your side for more precise information/advice. Follow-up with your plastic surgeon also and discuss your concerns in a calm/constructive fashion (the use of words such as “mutilated” may not be helpful. Otherwise, 2nd opinion consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area may be helpful. Best wishes.

Breast revision problems

+1
Really need to see photographs to understand your problem and to give you possible solutions.  If you are unsure about your plastic surgeon then it is time for a second opinion.