I Am 5 Ft 128lbs I Want Some of my Excessive Fat Injected to my Buttocks is That Possible and is There Any Scarring?

Is there any scarring?

+1

You seem like an excellent candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, we would take the excess fat from the abdomen and waist area and inject it into your buttocks for a curvier projection. with this procedure the scarring is not very visible.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Improving Buttocks Contour

+1

This is possible but I can not tell if it is possible for you without pictures.  The incisions are very small and noticeable scarring is not an issue.  Schedule a consult with a BC PS with expertise in Gluteal Sculpting.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazillian Butt Lift

+1
The Brazillian Butt Lift is the procedure you are describing. It is quite effective, popular and safe.  All the best.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Yes you are a perfect candidate for BBL/ si eres una perfecta candidata para BBL

+1

yes you are ready for BBL any viscible scar ,quite recovery ,ambulatory surgery ,any cut, one recomendation please do not gain  or loose any extra lb. thanks

estas lista para un BBL sin corte alguno sin cicatriz viscible, en cirugia ambulatoria, pero una recomendacion no pierdas ni ganes una libra mas

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift is very possible and can contour your body very well. Fat can be removed from the love handles, flanks and other areas not needed and transfered to the buttocks.

Excess Fat Injected into Buttock

+1

The Brazilian buttlift involves liposuctioning fat from fatty parts of your body, usually the abdomen, sides, and back and transferring that fat to your buttocks.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock, but this can be adjusted to the individual.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA