Frown Line Spasms After Botox?

I had my first Botox 7 weeks ago: 15 units glabellar + 20 units forehead (triangular.) My main concern was the deep frown lines that were always present. Three weeks later I had a touch-up of 15 units glabellar since the frown lines were still slightly present. One week after that, I began having strong contractions of the frown lines when I touched my forehead with medium depth. Now, they are occurring a few times a day with little direct touch. I love the look now, but what's happening?

Botox and spastic muscles

It's unclear exactly why you would be having muscle spasms in the area, but it can occasionally happen when the muscles are regenerating. From what you've written, you've had a significant amount injected already to those areas so I'd visit with your provider to have them assess and offer their thoughts.