Fronto-supraorbital Advancement Surgery ??

1.When the top half of the eye sockets are cut loose and advanced forward ,are the eye balls too moved forward along with them? 2.How long can the eye sockets be advanced? 3.Can this procedure be used as cosmetic procedure to advance the face?

Forehead

+1

The surgery you describe, which involves advancement of the supraorbital ridge  is a very involved surgery, requires a maxillofacial surgeon. It does not move the eyeballs. I do not believe anybody would do it for cosmetic reasons. There are other procedures like fat graft, dermis fat graft, acellular matrix graft that can be used.