Front View of Nose Looks Worse. Is This Just Swelling?

I had rhinoplasty 7 weeks ago and the front view of my nose looks deformed now. The bridge/middle of my nose looks wide and doesn't flow. It also looks really skinny at the top now. I mentioned this to my doctor and he told me to squeeze my nose/bridge and mentioned that I might need to have them filed down. Do you think the line of my nose will even out? Is this just swelling? Surgery: breaking sides of nose, refine tip, dorsal hump removal, septum straightening.

Post rhinoplasty result

+1

It is hard to say how your nose will look several months from now.  Swelling takes several months to dissipate. But, I would review your concerns with your surgeon.