Front View of Chin - Deep Crease and Golfball/Bubble Chin

I got a chin implant about 10 months ago. I'm not satisfied with it. My labiomental crease is deep and when I smile, my chin looks like a golfball/bubble. I don't know if I should remove my implant and get a smaller size? Or should I get juvederm? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Chin implant

+1

You need a full exam by a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON.

Is the bulge a soft tissue or is it the implant, that is the decision to be made then my guess the implant need to be removed. If the bulge is only when you smile then it could bedetached muscle. Once the issue is resolved then another appropriate implant can be reinserted

Chin implant: too large?

+1

AT 10 months, the result is likely to be stable and will not likely change much. In my opinion, given your dissatisfaction, I would discuss downsizing of the implant.

Abnormal Contour Following Chin Implant

+1

In the photos provided, I do appreciate an unwanted prominence along the central portion of your chin. It might be that your implant needs to be reshaped or resized altogether. I don't think that Juvederm is a good choice for you since you seemingly already have too much volume in this region. Find out what size and shape implant was placed and discuss the various options with your plastic surgeon.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon