My Two Front Teeth Are Sticking Out,makes Me Look Like a Rabbit..can Invisalign Help?

Braces, Invisalign, and Invisalign Teen can straignten upper front teeth.

+1

Yes, Invisalign, or Invisalign Teen can correct prominent upper front teeth and give you an improved smile. In very extreme cases, Invisalign may be combined with regular braces to be certain your goals can be met in a reasonable time-frame and to ensure you will have not only more attractive teeth, but good dental health. Consult with an orthodonitst to get accurate information about the options available to you.

Mercer Island Orthodontist

Yes invisalign can pull your front teeth back easily...

+1

It's a perfect case for invisalign. Go to a preferred provider and get a free consult.  If you feel your teeth look that bad then I encourage you to do the treatment. with in months you will feel better about your smile..

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign can help your looks

+1

Yes, Invisalign can to improve your look. My advise is to see a qualified dentist, because it is impossible to diagnose the Internet without actually seeing a patient.

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist