Invisalign for Protruding Front Teeth? Cost?

I Have 6 Front Teeth That Protrude out (Due to Sucking my Finger Til I Was 10 Years Old)... the dentist also told me my molers r slightly crowded and my bottom front teeth push back very slightly. He said to fix this i would first need to pull out my wisdom teeth. would invisalign be an option for me? If so, how long would this be and what would be the range of cost?

Invisalign can pull your teeth back.!

+1

It should take from 8-12 months approximately and cost around 4-5K. depending on your area. Of course dont start sucking your thumb again and always wear your retainers after treatment and you should be fine..

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

INVISALIGN FOR PROTRUDING TEETH

+1

Invisalign  works really well. You may or may not need wisdom molar extraction that depends on the amount of crowdiness.

The invisalign treatment varies from $ 4800 to$ 5500.

Dr Barba

Antoaneta Barba, DDS
Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for protruded teeth

+1

Invisalign is a great method to treat moderately complex orthodontic problems such as your protruded teeth. In my experience, a case such as yours may take 12 -14 months and the cost would range $4800 - $6000. The trick will be retention after treatment. Your tongue may be thrusting forward when you swallow.  A fixed (cemented) retainer may be in order or myofunctional therapy to treat the tongue issue (if there is one).

Mickey Bernstein, DDS
Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Please have an orthodontic consult

+1
I would recommend that you have a consult with an orthodontist who can evaluate your teeth and bite and see if you are a candidate for invisalign. The fee will vary depending on location, type of treatment, and treatment time.

Gabriela Hricko, DDS
New York Orthodontist