Options For Front Teeth Hitting Each Other?

my front teeth are hitting each other, and my back teeth are not touching. I have recently noticed that my front teeth also also a bit loose from this bad bite? I assume that I need braces to correct this. Will the teeth stop being loose after the braces and my bite is corrected?

Front teeth hitting.

+1

The type of bite you describe is definitely a problem and you you should see an ADA recognized orthodontic specialist right away.  Do not go to someone who is not an orthodontic specialist for a problem like this.   You do need contact on the teeth in back to protect the front teeth from being overloaded and damaged.  It is also important to know the history of the problem, could you ever get your back teeth together or is this something more recent?   Has anything happened that might have caused your bite to change?   You definitely need to get something done as soon as possible.

Phoenix Orthodontist

Front teeth hitting but not the back teeth

+1

What you describe is a very unusual "bite"   Have you been wearing any appliance for TMJ, clenching or grinding?

Before starting on any orthodontic treatment you need to find out why you have this strange bite...go see an orthodontist  ASAP

Saint Louis Orthodontist