Best Option to Replace a Missing Tooth?

the tooth next to my front teeth seems like its barely lose..its not bad if u try and wiggle it u hear a little noise. my question is that if it falls out whats my best option to replace it so that im not missing that tooth??

Dental Implant is the best replacement for a missing tooth

+1

Teeth do not just "fall out."  Before you worry about replacing the loose tooth, you should first learn what is causing the problem.  You may be able to prevent the tooth loss.  However, if this tooth must be removed, dental implants are usually the best way to go.  Make an appointment with your dentist right away to talk about your options.

Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

Loose anterior tooth

+1

There are multiple reasons why the tooth can be loose: loss of bone support, fracture, decay, etc. Before you will go into conclusions with possible restorations, you need to have a clear picture what are the reasons for tooth mobility. In the anterior area in the situation of adequate bone and tissue support single implant is the best choice.

Olga Kharevich, DMD, PhD (in memoriam)
Miami Cosmetic Dentist

See dentist ASAP

+1

I agree with my other dentist friends that you need to consult with the dentist to find the cause of problem. Sometimes we can save the teeth even it seems like that they will fall with advance treatments.  Implant will be first choice for replacement and 2nd will be fixed bridge.   Best of luck.

Adnan Saleem, DMD
Frisco Cosmetic Dentist

Tooth Replacement Options

+1

I think you should see a dentist to find out why your tooth is loose. Gum disease is a frequent cause of tooth loosening, but there can be other causes as well. It's usually best to keep your natural teeth as long as possible. Sometimes however, teeth have so little bone left around them, or are so badly broken down that it doesn't make much sense to keep them. An implant could be the least expensive and most reliable option for you long term. Today, implants have a very high success rate and it's often better and less expensive to have a successful implant rather than complicated dentistry on questionable teeth.

Paul D. Kantor, DDS
Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

Options to Replace Missing Front Tooth

+1

See a dentist immediately to see why it is getting loose. If you have periodontal (gum) disease or occlusal (bite) disease, then many more of your teeth might loosen as well. Take care of the problem BEFORE you lose your teeth. If you don't take care of your natural teeth, then what's trhe point in spending money on prosthetic (false) teeth which ALSO need to be taken care of.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Best Option to Replace a Missing Tooth?

+1

There are half a dozen ways to replace a missing front tooth.

If your tooth is loose at all now, I would get to your dentist and figure out why it is loose. The best overall solution is to keep from losing it.

If there was a situation where you tooth got looser and had to be removed, you could have a temporary immediately so that you didn't show a gap.

From there you can discuss permanent replacements. Most of the time a dental implant is the state-of-the-art solution, but not always.

When you are having any front tooth work done, I recommend finding the best cosmetic dentist you can in your area. He can help create a fantastic result.

Scott Greenhalgh, DDS
Denver Cosmetic Dentist