My Front Left Tooth Overlaps my Right One, Can I Use Invisible Braces?

Invisalign can help overlapped or crowded teeth

+1

Many cases are easily helped with Invisalign.  With advances in materials and technique, even rotated teeth can be helped.  The only real question is how long it would take, as other methods may be faster.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign

+1

You can definitelly use invisalign to correct your problem.I have had several cases like yours that  I successfully treated with invisalign.Make sure you use your aligners 22hours a day. 

Antoaneta Barba, DDS
Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Can invisalign correct teeth that are overlpped?

+1

Yes it can. insure your doctor has a lot of experience and uses ideal attachments of proper thickness, etc to insure proper rotation and expansion. We will be happy to explain further if needed.

Daniel Noor, DMD, PC
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for tooth overlap

+1

Invisalign is very effective on correcting tooth overlap and crowding in many cases.  I would recommened finding someone in your area who has done many cases to have an evaluation to get a better idea if you are indeed a candidate.  They should be able to tell you how long they anticipate the treatment taking

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Anterior tooth overlap-Invisalign?

+1

Invisalign works great to correct overlap or crowding of front teeth in many cases.  The best bet is to find an Invisalign preferred provider and have him tell you if your case can be best done with Invisalign.  A clincheck can be done to give you a 3d proposal of treatment and let you see how long it will take and the movement of the teeth including the final results.  This requires some impressions and pictures but is very informative.

Scott LeSueur, DDS
Mesa Cosmetic Dentist