Dropped Front Tooth

I Have a Front Dropped Tooth Due to What I Suspect Has No Contact Point Below. Not real sure how this has changed. Earlier comment was vertical movement is unpredictable. Comments? Thanks

Front Tooth Drifting

+1

It sounds to me like what you are saying is that you have a front upper tooth that is moving down and that there is not a tooth below it.  This is called super eruption and is common for an upper tooth to do this when the tooth below it is missing.  The best form of treatment for this would be to consult with an orthodontist about moving it back into place.  In addition, you should look at having the missing tooth replaced with a dental implant.  Finally, after the orthodontics are finished make sure to wear your retainer.  

Houston Cosmetic Dentist