Front Crooked Tooth - What Are my Treatment Options? My Dentist Suggested Invisalign Express (10 Trays). (photo)

Would This Work for Me?

Invisalign treatment for a front crooked tooth

+1

Depending on what the rest of your teeth look like Invisalign might be a good option. What kind of Invisalign case you need will be determined by your treating orthodontist.

New York Orthodontist

Invisalign Express

+1

Invisalign express is the least invasive option to fixed the crooked front tooth. The aligners will slowly move your teeth into the correct position. You may also get aligners for your lower teeth to correct any minor crowding/spacing.

Your other treatment option is dental bonding or porcelain veneers. These procedures would involve placing a material over your front teeth to give the illusion that they are both straight.

If you like the shape and color of your teeth but they are only crooked, then Invisalign is the better choice.

If you don't like the shape and color and they are crooked then I would consider porcelain veneers.

Sylvan Fain, DDS
Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign treatment option for minor crowding

+1

Can't see your bottom teeth, assuming they're fairly straight and you're just concerned about your uppers then yes, Invisalign express will work for you. Appliances like Inman aligner will also be a good option if your dentist offers that choice. 

Hema Patel, DDS
Fremont Cosmetic Dentist

INVISALIGN EXPRESS

+1

The picture is a little blurry.  But it seems like you only have some minor crowding. Everything else being equal and not knowing what your bottom teeth look like, it appears that you are a candidate for Invisalign Express.

Jean D. Morency, DMD
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Express for Front Crooked Tooth

+1

If there is only minor crowding/crooked, then Invisalign Express would be a great solution.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist