Front Crooked Tooth - What Are my Treatment Options? My Dentist Suggested Invisalign Express (10 Trays). (photo)

Would This Work for Me?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Crooked Front tooth

+1

An option to invisalign as many may suggest are lingual braces.  They go on the inside and can't be seen.  They are quicker than invisalign and more precise.  Cost can be the same or less.  Someone who can do lingual braces for your problem is likely very competent and is a good screening tool for you even if you go with invisalign

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign treatment for a front crooked tooth

+1

Depending on what the rest of your teeth look like Invisalign might be a good option. What kind of Invisalign case you need will be determined by your treating orthodontist.

New York Orthodontist

Invisalign Express

+1

Invisalign express is the least invasive option to fixed the crooked front tooth. The aligners will slowly move your teeth into the correct position. You may also get aligners for your lower teeth to correct any minor crowding/spacing.

Your other treatment option is dental bonding or porcelain veneers. These procedures would involve placing a material over your front teeth to give the illusion that they are both straight.

If you like the shape and color of your teeth but they are only crooked, then Invisalign is the better choice.

If you don't like the shape and color and they are crooked then I would consider porcelain veneers.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign treatment option for minor crowding

+1

Can't see your bottom teeth, assuming they're fairly straight and you're just concerned about your uppers then yes, Invisalign express will work for you. Appliances like Inman aligner will also be a good option if your dentist offers that choice. 

Fremont Cosmetic Dentist

INVISALIGN EXPRESS

+1

The picture is a little blurry.  But it seems like you only have some minor crowding. Everything else being equal and not knowing what your bottom teeth look like, it appears that you are a candidate for Invisalign Express.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Express for Front Crooked Tooth

+1

If there is only minor crowding/crooked, then Invisalign Express would be a great solution.

New York Cosmetic Dentist