Front Bottom Tooth Chipped on the Inside Age 65?

What is the least expensive way to fix. No dental insurance limited senior income

Chipped tooth least expensive way?

+2

I suggest if no pain you consider enamelplasty which is smoothing off incisal edges good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Chipped Bottom Front Tooth

+1

You have two possible choices. If the chip is minor, have the dentist smooth the tooth and check your bite to be sure there is not any undue force or pressure that would cause the tooth to chip. If the chip is fairly large, even though it is on the inside and can not be seen, you might want to have a white filling placed to add more structure to the existing tooth. Neither of these procedures will cost you an enormous amount of money, but check with two different dentists who offer a complimentary consultation to get prices and opinions.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Chipped lower tooth

+1

The least expensive way to fix this situation is to smooth the tooth. I would make sure a dentist examines you to make sure there are no other problems. Also you need to think about whether you are putting excess force on this area, i.e., putting any objects into your mouth or clenching or grinding your teeth. If that is happening you will be very well served by keeping in mind to always keep your teeth slightly apart and not to use them as tools, for example, do not open bags with your teeth. This may sound silly but it saves a lot of wear and tear in the long run and has no expense attached to it. good Luck! Bernice Szafarek DMD

Hartford Cosmetic Dentist

Chipped front tooth

+1

It depends on the size. If it is on the bigger side I would recommend placing a tooth colored filling called bonding, but if it is small and on the corner or icisal edge, polishing ot may work just as good.

Natick Cosmetic Dentist