Apart from asking my doctor directly which I have,were can I find my doctors credentials? I'm based in the UK please help?

I'm 5,7 158lbs eat well exercise, I'm curvy with big breasts, I just want a bigger projecting bottom, I'm due for my BBL in feb 2014. I have Asked my doctor about his credentials and seen before and after pics. But I'm UK based an this is fairly new procedure over here is there anywhere I can otherwise check his credentials please help?

Credentials

+2

Thank you for submitting your question.

Congratulations on doing your homework before you decision.

As in all countries, there is a website where patients can check credentials for these type of Doctors. I suggest you research the websites information.

The website address is different from country to country.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Apart from asking my doctor directly which I have,were can I find my doctors credentials?

+2

Thank you for your question, every country has a board of certification internet web page, where you can find all the names of the board certified plastic surgeons registered in that country.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+2

Hard to say about this. It is fairly easy to check this in the US.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.