Is It Possible to Go from a D Cup to a C Cup in Breast Size? (photo)

I loved my perfect C cups before I got pregnant. They didn't sag or lay against my stomach. After my pregnancy, i am not happy with the appearance of my breasts. They had increased to a DD during my pregnancy and are now D cups.I would like to be able to wear strapless shirts & not worry about a bra. My question is, to obtain the perky well rounded look i had before, what procedures would be necessary 1st two photos are of myself and the last one is similar to the outcome i would like

Post pregnancy breast changes

+1

First of all, you need to realize that implants alone will not give you what you want, they will make you even bigger and droopier.  So, trying to avoid lift scars by doing big implants is the wrong direction for you.  Secondly, a periareolar lift and implants will not give you the shape or projection you want as it tends to make a flat front bottom heavy breast.  So, in the end you need a full lift with possibly an implant for upper pole fullness or no implant if you want to avoid that.  But you will need bras to make the upper pole fuller and if you are willing to do that an implant can be avoided.

Perkier breasts

+1

A lift of the breast of some variety may be helpful but there will be incisions on the breast. If you want less incisions you  may want to go a bit larger with implants and a small circumareola lift.  Hard to say without an exam.

You need a lift.

+1

Unfortunately your pregnancy stretched you breast skin causing them to sag.  Your only hope is to find

a board certified plastic surgeon to do a mastopexy (breast lift) along with a breast implant.  Your current

implant may work depending on what size you can have with it, otherwise you will need a larger or

smaller implant to get the size you want.  The lift procedure requires removing skin from the underside

of your breast and moving the nipple up, which can be done without taking the nipple off.  You will have to

be willing to have scars around the nipple and vertically  from nipple to fold of your breast.  This can be

a difficult procedure, so be sure your surgeon has experience.

E. Anthony Musarra II, MD

Going from a D cup to a C cup--Breast lift

+1

After pregnancy, breast do change. The skin stretches and sometimes the breast tissue voulme reduces. Your pictures indicate that this may have happened to you. A mastopexy, also known as a. breast lift can correct the stretched skin and improve the overall shape of the breast. Sometimes skin removal alone can make the breast smaller, as the floppy skin does take up room in the bra. Or you may need some breast tissue removed to reduce you to a C cup. I can not tell from your photos. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeons who does alot of breast surgery for a consultation. 

Sheila Bond, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes but you must understand there can be scars and other risk issues. Seek in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your area. 

Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Based on your current pictures and your goal pictures,  I think you will benefit from breast lifting and augmentation. Direct examination will be helpful before making the specific recordation;  however, it is likely that you will end up with the best outcome (from the aesthetic standpoint and the longevity standpoint)  from a vertical mastopexy/augmentation procedure. I'm sure  you will also receive a recommendation to have a circumareola mastopexy procedure performed;  I think you will be less likely to achieve the “perky  well-rounded look” that you are trying to achieve with this procedure.

Breast Lift

+1

Thank you for your question.  Although it is difficult to give you an official recommendation without a direct examination, a breast lift procedure is an option for you.  This procedure lifts your breast tissue,  removes any extra skin that has has occurred with change in breast size (such as in pregnancy), and rearranges the tissue to give the breast a fuller, perkier look.  Patient satisfaction is often high with this procedure.  

Bill Kortesis, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon