I Am from Canada Where Would Be the Nearest Place to Go for Facial Plastic Surgery?

i am from ontario canada where would be the nearest place to go i nead my neck eyelid and jaw done

Facial Plastic Surgery in Canada

+1

I would recommend that you Dr. Peter Adamson in Toronto who is very experienced and has great results.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Do your research and find the surgeon that has the best aesthetic judgement, surgical experience and reputation and then travel wherever you need to go.  Always get the best...you'll never be sorry that you did.

Why Travel? Many Excellent Facial Cosmetic Surgeons in Toronto

+1

Toronto has some first-class cosmetic facial surgeons. Many of us in the US know them and their work.

Generally, all things considered, it is probably in your best interest to have the surgery close to home. Easier for both short-term and long-term post-operative care, etc. Unless, of course, you are looking for an excuse to avoid the looming Canadian winter for a week or so by " going south".

If you wish to have some referrals, our office has a list of experienced colleague in Toronto which we would be glad to send to you.

-Robert Kotler, MD, FACS

Author, SECRETS OF A BEVERLY HILLS COSMETIC SURGEON

Robert Kotler, MD

Facial plastic surgery for a prospective patient of Ontario Canada

+1

If you want to have facial plastic suergery outside of Canada , you can look for board certified plastic surgeon in Minneapolis Minnesota. We do good number of cosmetic surgeries in Minneapolis.

Fereydoon S. Mahjouri, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

The Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Toronto

+1
First of all you need to look for Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who have experience in facial surgery. The cosmetic surgery hospital in Ontario is a good place to start. Best of luck..

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Best place for facial surgery.

+1
It depends on how good you are looking for. In Beverly Hills there are many plastic surgeons of differing ability. The same is true of Toronto. Look at various websites for natural results and speak with the surgeon's patients.