Can I Go from 350 Cc Bag Filled to 400cc to Filled 200cc Breast with NO LIFT?

I had original breast aug 6 years ago. 32B to 34 full D. I had 450 cc implants filled to 500 cc. 3 years later I has 350 cc put in that were filled to 400 cc ( not wanting to risk skin issues but I wanted smaller breasts) im still a D!! and 16 months ago I had a baby. Now my breasts actually feel really good, much more movement. I am unhappy with the size and want them SMALLER. can I go to a filled 200 cc bag without a lift?my nipples are high enough i think. do this before baby#2? or after?

Maximize your Happiness and Minimize Need for Surgery by Waiting to Complete Family

+1

Hi there-

If you are certain that you will have another baby, I would definitely recommend that you not do anything (especially if you are reasonably happy now) until your family is complete.

At that point, it will be much more likely that your long term goals can be achieved with a high rate of safety and low potential for needing more procedures in the future.

I always think that, in addition to being safe and achieving an outcome as close to your ideal as possible, patients should have as a goal the minimization of procedures required over the remainder of their lives. 

Implant exchange

+1

I would suggest you complete child bearing before undergoing the exchange.  But, going from a 400 down to a 200 may require a lift of some sort.

Delay Breast Modifcations after completing your family

+1

Breasts change significantly with pregnancies and weight shifts. It is always best to deal with a stationary rather than a moving target. I would advise you to wait until you are done having children and your weight has stabilized before considering definitive breast surgery. 

Breast Augmentation Revision Timing?

+1

Generally speaking if you're planning on having “baby number 2"  in the relative near future,  I would suggest that you delay any further surgery until  completing pregnancies  and breast-feeding. Otherwise, you may find yourself having  the need/desire for additional breast surgery.

If at that point, you feel that your breasts are too large and your nipple/areola complex these are in good position,  then downsizing of implants may be possible without breast lifting.   Much will depend on skin elasticity and your breast size goals at that time. Of course, examination by well experienced board certified plastic surgeons will be  necessary for precise advice.