Fresno CA Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

After seaching for Surgeons in my area of Fresno I have found it hard to find one who specialize in Rhinoplasty surgery. I have found a few that have years of cosmetic surgery experience but I'm looking for one that performs lots of nose jobs regularly with great results. Does anyone have any recommendations? It would be a lot easier to have names than going to 10 consultations just to find out if the doctors are Rhinoplasty specialists. Thank you.

Unfortunately you may end up with a poor result if you don't see several.

+1

The most important part of the consult is to know the surgeon's taste and the "type" of noses he does. Also, you need to see live patients as examples of his work and make sure he does many noses. You can look at web sites of before/after pictures, but this can be deceiving. Revision rhinoplasty surgeons are a good place to start.

Rhinoplasty surgeons near Fresno

+1

You are right to seek a surgeon who performs this surgery often. Looking at photos of the surgeon's work is a must. In our practice at we often will do computer imaging to give you an idea of the results that can be achieved and this is helpful in educating you about realistic changes. Don't be afraid to get more than one opinion , even if if you have to travel a short distance.

Stanley G. Poulos, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon