Mentally Adjusting After Downsizing ...offended PS? (photo)

Downsized w Local after 11mos 450HP-300HP. During past week I so happy then as week progressed I got sad & questioned size w coordinator on phone (bad idea). In yesterdays consult Dr said they great but he'd upsize. He used reverse psychology but now sad I missed opportunity to tell him how relieved I am to have big ones out & happy with new size. Now I see arrow hit bullseye but wish I had realized before not after consult. My reaction normal? I'm embarrassed at how I responded in consult.

Happy after Breast Implant Downsizing

+3

Congratulations on your successful revisionary surgery; it  is not uncommon for patients to second-guess and/or have significant emotional "ups and downs" around the time of surgery, only to be pleased in the longer term.  Any experienced plastic surgeon is used to these types of reactions. Therefore, I would not let it worry you at all.

I can tell you that plastic surgeons do appreciate "thank you" notes;  I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to express yourself again.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Downsizing from larger to smaller breast implants

+3

From your photos, it appears that you have had an excellent result and the size of implant that you chose was a good match for you body.  You need not feel embarrassed that you are pleased with the size of implants that you chose.  Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

You look great!

+3

And you should never worry about how you reacted during your consultation.  Your doctor is there for you and without patients, wouldn't be doing anything except staring at the walls.  Please let him know how much happier you are with your new size and he should be satisfied knowing that you are in a good place now.  And if you don't have an appointment, mail them a card!  That always makes their day!

Downsizing implants with reasonable expectations

+3

I think you have a nice looking augmentation now - you downsized from 450 to 300 cc and appear to have no skin laxity issues. Smaller implants will likely look better longer, so chalk up this last surgery in the 'win' column. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.scottsattlermd.com

Mentally Adjusting After Downsizing ...offended PS?

+2

Photos look nice, and if you are pleased, so will be your surgeon. Recovery is an emotional roller coaster, and all plastic surgeons are used to it. If you are feeling badly about your interaction with the surgeon, call or email to let them know. All the best. 

Breast implant revision

+2

It looks like you have found the right size for your body and your brain!  Sometimes it takes more than one operation to get there.

Drop your surgeon a line and tell him/her how pleased you are with your result. It will make his/her day.

Web reference: http://www.sowdermd.com