Tummy Tuck Fresno, CA Expert

I'm interested in a Tummy Tuck and would like to know if anyone knows any good plastic surgeon in Fresno, CA?

Tummy Tuck Fresno, CA Expert

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for a list of qualified surgeons. Dr. Hedieh Stefanacci and Dr. Norio Takayama are two possibilities.  Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Tummy Tuck experts

+1

My family is from the central valley of California, and I grew up out there. John Silverton MD is a very experienced, board certified plastic surgeon in the Stockton area. I would send my parents to him. Look him up, he is superb.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS