Is it normal for Breast Implants to already be in place immediately after surgery? (photo)

I had my breast augmentation procedure performed on July 15th 2014, exactly 7 days post-op. I had 375cc high profile silicone implants placed under the muscle through the areola. This picture was taken 4 days post-op. My breasts are exactly where I would like them to be, but I know there is still much healing to come. Will they fall any lower than they are now?

Don't quibble with a good result after breast augmentation

+1
.Your breasts look to be fine condition after the breast augmentation. Not all implants require time to "settle".

Breast implants dropping early

+1
You have a lovely breast implant result.
Your implants have dropped early - and some do. 
They still have some settling to do.
And the swelling still has to subside.
I see nothing to worry about. 
Just enjoy looking so good so early!

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Normal breast implant position

+1
Your breast augmentation looks great!  You might feel that they have "dropped" a little after a couple of weeks because you are going to lose the swelling in the upper portion of your breasts.  This will make them round out a little more.  I think you will be happy.

Implant position

+1
You may round out  a little more in the lower part of the breast but they shouldn't "drop" much more because of the size they will fill out a large portion of your chest.  

Tiffany McCormack, MD
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant positioning

+1
Submuscular implants will settle a little over time, but the real concern is if they start too high. In your case they look great. Don't worry and have fun.

Robert M. Freund, MD

Breast implant position 7 days after surgery

+1
Congratulations on your breast augmentation.  Your result looks excellent this early after surgery.  The optimal placement at this early stage is a very good and positive factor.  However expect that with time the significant amount of upper pole fullness that you have will decrease as the implants settle further.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Too high or too low?

+1
Congrats on your surgery, I think that since you have large implants for a small frame it just appears as the implants are sitting low because there is no where else for them to go!

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Is it normal for Breast Implants to already be in place immediately after surgery?

+1
  Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure; it is a good sign that you are pleased with the outcome of surgery already.  It will be best for you to run your question by your plastic surgeon, who knows exactly where the breast implant pocket was dissected and will be able to give you a more precise response to your question ( in terms of long-term expectations). Best wishes; hopefully you will be also be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.