Full Dentures on Four Implants. Teeth Keep Coming out? (photo)

they look good when all the teeth stay in,two days after i got them the front tooth came out ,so he glued it back in. 5days later came out again.went back they fix it,two weeks later in my sleep i must of been grinding my teeth i lost another tooth.i never grind before. then i find when i'm eating food builds where my gum and denture meet. now i'm scared to go out and eat in fear that i may lose a tooth in front of someone.. i have only had them for two months.bite don't seem right.but its ok 2 him

Teeth keep falling out of denture base

+2

If teeth are breaking or falling out of your dentures a number of issue could cause that to happen.  The bite may be off, the denture may not have been processed correctly, or the "glue" is not good.  I would consult with you dentist to see what the problems is.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Denture over implants

+2

If what I understand is that you have a full denture locking into 4 implants, on your upper arch, you are four implants short. Ideally you need 6-8 implant to support a full upper bite. from your photo the bite is too over closed and your front teeth have premature contact with your lower teeth. It should not be so. whenever teeth are popping off bite is one of the major issues.

Soheyla Marzvaan, DDS
Orange County Cosmetic Dentist

Implant teeth off

+1
Your bite is off. Specifically when you slide sideways.       

Victor Sanz, DDS
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist