Belleni Breast Augmentation Bumps Under Nipple? (photo)

I am 3 weeks post op. when I do a downward massage I see two bumps under my nipple below my incision. Is this normal will they go away. What can I do to make them go away? This is a revision and I had a belleni lift bigger implants replacing my old ones and capsular contractions removed from both breast.

Concerns about Incision Line after Benelli Breast Lift?

+2

Given that you are 3 weeks out of surgery, it is most likely that irregularities, pleating, and “bumps” will settle  out over the course of the next several months and even up to one year. Of course, your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to specifics.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Bumps under breast following Benelli lift

+2

Obviously, I can't feel these bumps on your picture.  In fact, I really can't really see them well.  My guess is that it is either a stitch that you are feeling or tension in a portion of your tissue that is creating a "bump."  You are fairly early after surgery and I think that this will probably resolve over time.  Warm compresses and massages may also help, however, I don't want to be a back seat driver to your doctor.  I would suggest that you contact him and see what he/she recommends.