How frequent should you Dermaroll with an at home 1.5 roller?

I just rolled my face for the first time. It was not that bad, no bleeding, I put on Vitamin E afterwards so that only natural things absorbed into the skin. I've read SO MANY conflicting instructions on how often to roll. How often should I roll with a 1.5 (Microneedle Skin Care System NEW SPA 1.50mm). Can or should I use Retin A 0.05 ?

How often to micro-needle your skin

+1
Since it take the skin approximately four weeks to replace itself, one treatment per month is the recommended frequency for micro-needling. However, I am not a fan of rollers as they create a more erratic pattern of "tears" through the skin rather than the clean, more evenly distributed punctures seen with the motorized micro-needling machines. To get the most dramatic results we are now seeing and hearing about, it is necessary to combine micro-needling with growth factor serums made from human stem cells. In my office, for facial skin rejuvenation we are getting excellent results using the combination of the RejuvaStamp micro-needling machine with RejuvaCells Stem Cell Serums.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon