I Had a Freind Give Me a 20% Peel About Three Weeks Ago and I Still See Areas That Are Blotchy. Normal?

I had a freind give me a 20% peal about three weeks ago I still see areas that are blochy I hope the blochyness is not perminant Iam a meduim brown color mixed black and latin male 38 years old trying to stay as young looking as possible.

Chemical Peels

+1

Chemical peels must be used with great caution and expertise in individuals with pigmented skin in order to reduce the risk of hypo or hyperpigmentation.

Superficial and medium depth peels are generally safe for people with darker skin. Blotchy areas can be created from uneven absorption of the peels.

I hope that this unevenness resolves for you with time.

Jamil Asaria

FACE Cosmetic Surgery, Toronto, Canada

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon