Sleeping after BBL/BL/Lipo?

Why is it that Dominca Rebulic doctors having you sleeping on your back after BBL or multiple surgeries but USA doctor are adamant about sleeping on your back???

Sleeping after BBL/BL/Lipo?

+1
The main reason most doctors are so specific in their post-op positioning instructions is that they are concerned about achieving the best results possible. This means ensuring that the buttock has time to heal. I recommend that my patients avoid sitting or placing weight for at least 2 weeks after a BBL. My recommendation to you is to find an ASPS board certified doctor, and follow the plan they set forth for you accordingly. They know your body best and will be able to give you specific instructions.

Best of luck, let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Dr. Mendieta

BBL and sleep position

+1

I think that whatever position is comfortable is what is best for you. I am not adamant about  the sleeping position.

Sleeping after BBL

+1

In order to preserve the fat, I always recommend for my patients to sleep on their stomach for the first 8 weeks after have a brazilian butt lift. As one of the busiest BBL surgeons in the country, I think that these small details are critical to good results and good fat graft survival. Every surgeon is different, but you need to be sure to go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and give my patients specific post op instructions to ensure the best possible and most long lasting results. 

Matthew Schulman, MD