Life immediately after BBL, Lipo and BL without implants. I want to know how life after these procedures will be like? (photo)

Gearing up for a well deserve body transformation. I'm having a BBL, lipo of the arm,my stomach,back n flanks. Then this hideous residue from child birth, my deflated boobs, getting BL without implants. I want to know how life after these procedures will be like, esp with sleepin/sitting. I know its not recommended but with the popularity of the combination of these procedures I want to know if and what are the ways to cope with these procedures without compromising any or all of their outcome.

How is life after the BBL and and breast lifting?

+1

Assuming that you are a candidate for the BBL, since there are no photos, you would need about 2 weesks off from work. You are asically asking for a mommy makeover without a tummy tuck. These 2 procedures are very common in my office and are usually performed simultaneoulsy. Most aptients can return to wok in 10-14 days. You will have soreness in the initial post-op period which usually subsides after several days. You should consult with a BoardCertified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performin the BBL as well as combining both procedures. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Life immediately after BBL, Lipo and BL without implants. I want to know how life after these procedures will be like?

+1

Hopefully you will enjoy your post surgery life. But recovery takes weeks and this can be discussed with your chosen surgeon...

+1

The key to getting the best result is to find a surgeon who is an expert at all of these procedures. I have modified recovery protocols to help in recovery as I perform breast surgery and BBLs at the same time very frequently.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php