Not Sure Whether to Have Free Rhinoplasty Revision

I had rhinoplasty by a top surgeon in Thailand 1yr ago. I'm really unhappy with the result. Its extremely asymmetrical with uneven nostrils and off centred collumella. The supra-alar crease is severely deep and oddly shaped running very high up the nose. The doctor has offered to redo tip and reduce bridge width for free but is it better to pay a top LA surgeon? The doctor doesn't do digital imaging prior to surgery so I have no idea what I will look like. How can I gain an attractive nose?

Rhinoplasty Revision for Free

+2

Given the pictures shown, there are likely to be some rather complex structural irregularities in your nose.  Although it is probably tempting to go back for a "free" revision, I feel that you should seek several opinions in LA; I feel it is likely that you will end up spending money on this and hopefully, your final Rhinoplasty, or when you are unhappy with your "free" revision in Rhinoplasty.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision in Thailand

+1

It probably doesn't hurt to get a few opinions about what should be done to your nose - after that it comes down to whether you trust your surgeon

Sam Naficy, MD

Free Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
I would strongly suggest that you seek a highly skilled Rhinoplasty Surgeon. It is very important that you and your surgeon are on the same page and this is easily obtained through computer imaging. This allows you to see the proposed surgical results during the consultative phase keeping the patient expectations within reason of the surgical possibilities. Revision Rhinoplasty is often much more complicated then primary I would keep this in mind before returning for more of the same! You can't put a price on happiness!

Michael Elam, MD

Whether to have free rhinoplasty revision

+1

It is important to have excellent and open communication with your surgeon and be very specific about your needs, wants, and desires before undergoing elective cosmetic revision rhinoplasty surgery. Computer imaging is one way to improve communication between the surgeon and patient, and help set surgical goals. Without clear goals and realistic expectations it is very difficult to undergo a revision rhinoplasty and be satisfied. Look for a surgeon who has performed thousands of rhinoplasty procedures and performs surgery in a surgery center that is certified by an accredited agency, such as Medicare. Make sure you have a board certified physician anesthesiologist in attendance for safety purposes during your surgery.  

Rhinoplasty

+1

Sorry, your Rhinoplasty was done by someone who does not understand Rhinoplasty  procedure...........................