Free Liposuction in Seattle?

I Need Free Liposuction on my Belly Real Bad Where Can I Get It Here in Seattle?

Free liposuction?

+1

If you can find someone to offer free liposuction, tell me, because I would like some too!  I do not know.

Free Liposuction in Seattle

+1

Regarding: "Free Liposuction in Seattle? I Need Free Liposuction on my Belly Real Bad Where Can I Get It Here in Seattle?"

You are likely to get free liposuction in Seattle in the same building where they give away free cars and free trips to Paris, where unicorns walk free, where you can eat ice cream and never get fat and where King County officials wear GOP buttons and support Sara Palin.

Free liposuction?

+1

It is highly unlikely except for possibly the university plastic surgery training program that you will be able to obtain free liposuction.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

FREE LIPOSUCTION, Is there such a thing?

+1

FREE LIPOSUCTION is not easy to come by.  Nothing....NOTHING....in life is free.  However if you are willing to be part of someones study at the local university, and if you qualify, and if you agree to terms, and if they even have a funded study, you may actually get a free liposuction. This is the best and safest persuit of FREE.   The %s are small that you will attain this but every day people win the lottery and those odds are a lot worse.  Good Luck.

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon