How Can I Get Free Lipo with my Tummy Tuck?

looking for a doctor who gives free lipo of the love handles..but im having trouble is there a certain name for this combination?

Free liposuction

+1

I understand your desire to get something for a lesser price, but typically you will not see most surgeons bargain about surgery in that way. Also, the adequate treatment of the love handles might need you to be positioned both face down, and then turned over to do the tummy tuck. All of that takes time and the incurred costs of the operating room and the anesthesia professional too.

There's always a price....Nothing is for "free"...

+1

If you are asking about how to convince your prospective plastic surgeon if he will "throw in" some liposuction with your abdominoplasty, it will likely depend upon how much liposuction will be required.  If it is a small area, it might be included in your price for the abdominoplasty.  If it is a large area, and you expect high quality attention to it, and your surgeon offers it for "free," you should beware.  Professional services are hardly ever free.

Charles K. Lee, MD

If you believe there is Free Lipo and Free Tummy Tuck - you MUST believe in the Tooth Fairy as well

+1

Nothing in life is free. There is no free lunch. The check always comes etc. We have all heard these phrases but it boggles the mind just how many people believe there are free bargains out there and just how easily such people are fleeced and taken advantage off. In the words of Mr. PT Barnum - a sucker is born every minute...

No serious professional holds special sales or promotions and all charge for their experience and their time. Those who do hold "sales" - do so out of necessity brought about by their lack of training, lack of experience and most commonly, lack of ethics.

In your case, you WILL pay for you free lipo by paying more for the tummy tuck, the facility or by the overall quality of your procedure. Most people find that buying cheap can be very expensive.

Consider searching for surgeon based on the results and not the price.

+1

Searching for a procedure based on the price is destined to failure. Are you looking at the overall fees or just the word "free"? Compare the overall costs but remember if you do not obtain an optimal outcome you may have to pay more at a later date to achieve the result you seek.

Nothing in life is free

+1

I include lipo of the love handles in the price of my tummy tucks -- so in essence it is free, but the tummy tuck is not cheap. Be glad to see and talk to you about it.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Free lipo with tummy tuck

+1

It depends on how much liposuction there is to do.  If there is only a small amount, then oftentimes you can add this part of the procedure for a nominal fee just to cover the cost of the equpiment and extra OR time.  Good luck!

Elan B. Singer, MD

Included in my tummy tucks

+1

While i will not tell you it is free....i always do a tummy tuck and include the liposuction of the flanks.  I have done this for 10 years and found that it helps me bring in the waist line.  I don't charge more for this as it is my usual procedure that i do with every tummy tuck.

Good luck.  

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

There's no free lunch

+1

To add lipo to your tummy tuck, the doctor needs to use the OR longer, use up liposuction equipment and there is a longer anesthetic time as well.  All of these things cost money to the doctor so I wouldn't expect to find someone who was willing to add this for free. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS