Will laser lipo get rid of the belly roll right under my breasts? (Photo)

I have stubborn pinchable fat right under my breasts on top of my ribs. It has bothered me my whole life and no matter how much weight I lose it does not go away. It makes my rib cage look wider and my breasts smaller. I do not have a problem with the rest of my abdomen. Can laser lipo flatten that area and get rid of those stubborn pockets of fat?

Upper tummy fat

+2
What you are describing is very common and often is bigger on one side than the other....The great news is that this is an area that reponds very well to Liposuction in general and as far as laserLipo, anytime I do liposuction on a tummy I prefer the LaserLipo..I think it gives far less waviness to the skin, which can be a problem in the tummy...And if the area is small enough, which is in many of these upper tummy cases, it can be done very safely and comfortably under just local anesthesia!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Laser Liposuction for roll of fat under breasts

+2
It's a little difficult to tell from your picture, but I think you are referring to a prominent roll of fat that in some people sits right below the breasts.  If that is the case, I have seen good result from laser liposuction in this area, and the additional tightening that the procedure provides is an added bonus.  It is important to distinguish extra fat from prominent lower ribs, which can also thrust the area below the breasts forward, but will not respond to any form of liposuction.  Best of Luck!

John Q. Cook, MD

Liposuction

+1
It's difficult to tell from the photo what bothers you. If you have good thick skin elasticity in the area and the area is just fat then SmartLipo should definitely address the problem. See a board certified plastic with an expertise in body contouring in your area for a detailed consultation. They should be able to answer your concerns more specifically. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon