I'm Freaking out Here! I Had a Chin Implant 10 Days Ago but I Believe is Infected Because is All Swollen and Purple?

Chin implant recovery

+1

Dear Pelcarmen56, I would suggest that you see your surgeon immediately. Your chin should not be swollen and purple at ten days post surgery. I am not sure which approach you had however if  it was intra oral then you run a higher chance of infection as the mouth is not sterile at insertion. Check if you are running a temperature, if the area feels hot to touch and let your surgeon know this information. Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.