Fraxel 5 Days Post Op on my Arms, Still Have the Sandpaper Texture and Brown Dots?

its my 5th day post fraxel on my arms but the sandpaper effect and the brown dots are stil not gone, my arms are still a little pink. i got fraxel cause i had a lot of spots on my arms due to ingrown hairs. now im worried because my skin doesnt seem to be peeling, i dont understand what to do. and whether its normal for skin not to peel for this long

Post Fraxel Treatment Skin Texture

+1

Thank you for your question. Arms heal slower than the face so expect to see healing for at least 2 weeks on the arms, this is depending on the energy level selected of course.  With fractional treatments, skin peeling is more subtle. Expect the arms to take at least 4 weeks to heal. I hope this helps!

Bay Area Dermatologist

Fraxel on the arms

+1

Arms take much longer to heal than the face.  The texture of your skin will be smoother over the next 2 weeks.  You must avoid sun exposure on the treated areas.

Toronto Dermatologist

Fraxel on the body can take 2 weeks to heal

+1

Fraxel on the body can take 2 weeks to heal, so be patient.  Your doctor should have educated you about this.  Even the face which heals much faster than arms, usually takes 7 days to heal.

Web reference: http://www.ocdermatology.com/fraxel-laser-treatment/

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon