Circles From Fraxel Laser - Will They Go Away?

circles from laser) -does this go away? I am taking vacation in May , so can I be exposied to sun(i mean protected with SPF)?

Circles After Fraxel Treatment

+2

The Fraxel laser produces tiny little dot patterns on the skin that are often visible after a treatment.  These dots, along with any red or brown discoloration, can be expected to resolve quickly.  After a treatment, you should practice sun protection, and wear a sunscreen of at least SPF30.  Minimizing sun exposure to the treated areas will help to protect the results you achieve.  

Frisco Dermatologist

Fraxel and sun protection

+1

Did you have Fraxel Repair, Fraxel Dual or Fraxel Restore? The tiny dots are from the fractional treatment and with continued treatment and as more surface area is covered by Fraxel Restore, the areas blend. Fraxel Repair is not repeated typically and your skin tone and tendency to develop post inflammatory hyperpigmentation can make a difference. You need to be seen to be correctly evaluated.

Ronald Shelton, MD