Fraxel Laser Vs. Yag Laser Vs. MiXto Laser - Which Works Best?

I am checking out different lasers which would work best for my face. I am Male, 35 years, white skin type, no acne scars, no brown spots or freckles. My problems are skin tightness is loosing, larger pores under my eyes, small wrinkles, tired looking eyes.

Which laser can you recommend according to my profile:? Is there a laser which would take care of each listed problem above or do I need a combination of lasers?

Fraxel re:pair Will Treat Each of Your Listed Problems

+2

Hi Michael,

Fraxel re:pair works well for early skin laxity, and improving tired eyes.  Pores are difficult to treat, but the re:pair treatment works as well or better than anything else available currently.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Fraxel vs Yag vs Mixto

+1

Comparing the Fraxel, Yag and Mixto lasers is like comparing apples and oranges. Fraxel, as the brand name laser, includes two different kinds of lasers. One is an Erbium: glass laser, which is not terribly aggressive. One is a carbon dioxide laser that is more aggressive. The Yag laser comes in numerous different versions, most of which are not aggressive at all. The Mixto laser is a CO2 laser. No laser can treat all of your problems. It’s best to see your physician to discuss the appropriate treatment approach for your skin.

David Goldberg, MD