Fraxel or V Beam Laser for Scar Tissue from Rhinoplasty?

Hi, I have had a couple of revision surgeries for a rhinoplasty. I am concerned that part of the assymetry present is due to scar tissue. I know that steroid injection can help, but that there are side effects. I would like to know if the Fraxel laser or the V beam/Gemini laser would be beneficial? Thank you for your time.

Rhinoplasty Scar Tissue, Use Kenalog or Fillers, Not Lasers

+1

Hi Tanner,

Sorry to hear about your scar tissue.  Lasers will not address your  problem.  Speak with your rhinoplasty surgeon regarding more Kenalog injections versus using a filler to even the asymmetry.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

+1

Both of these lasers would not reach the depth of most surgical scar planes. Your situation might be different and you should ask your surgeon.