Can You Have Fraxel Laser Treatments with Artefill?

I had artefill injected in my face several months ago. I decided to try Fraxel Laser treatments for my neck. When I asked about the Fraxel for my face, the doctor was hesitant to mix the two. I am curious if it's 1) ever safe if you have had artefill? 2) if it can be safe, how long should you wait?

As long as the ArteFill is injected properly

+1

Yes, as long as the ArteFill is injected properly. The Fraxel laser will treat a superficial area from where the ArteFill is injected and therefore it shouldn’t affect it. For more information on ArteFill and Fraxel visit my website.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon