Can You Have Fraxel Laser Treatments with Artefill?

I had artefill injected in my face several months ago. I decided to try Fraxel Laser treatments for my neck. When I asked about the Fraxel for my face, the doctor was hesitant to mix the two. I am curious if it's 1) ever safe if you have had artefill? 2) if it can be safe, how long should you wait?

As long as the ArteFill is injected properly

Yes, as long as the ArteFill is injected properly. The Fraxel laser will treat a superficial area from where the ArteFill is injected and therefore it shouldn’t affect it. For more information on ArteFill and Fraxel visit my website.