Fraxel Treatment Success for Arms?

I had my first Fraxel treatment for my arms today. Has anyone else done that? Have you found success?

Fractional CO2 Laser can be done for the arms

+2

Fraxel can be done for arms though you may need at least 4-5 treatments before you see any noticeable difference. On the other hand, Fractional CO2 laser can result in greater clinical efficacy in texture change, tightening, and reversal of prior sun damage. However, this should be done under the care of a board-certified dermatologist who is familiar with wound care as post-treatment pigmentation or redness is a risk that needs to be managed. You can refer to my uploaded before and after photos for your information.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon