Subcision and Filling Before Fraxel?

Would it be better if i do subsision and then filling before the fraxel restore first session?

Subcision and fillers before or after Fraxel

+1

Depending on how hollowed your subcutaneous compartments are (the fatty layers of the face) vs. the photodamged skin of the face, you might use the treatment that would be expected to improve that condition first. Then after healing, see the results and determine if the other procedure is still necessary. If you are having Fraxel Repair rather than Restore, and you're considering having fillers close to the time of treatment, I would recommend the laser first so it heals over a non-disturbed bed of circulation.

Fraxel Resurfacing before or after subcision and filling

+1

If you are going to have ANY Fractional facial resurfacing, I would prefer to do it first. After the treated face heals, I would then re-asses the areas and see if and how much further treatments (Subcision / fillers etc) are needed.

Dr. P. Aldea

PS with the news we see of Lebanon in the hands of Hezbollah islamists it is good to see that some Lebanese can still care for their appearances rather than being confined in bomb shelters