Fraxel Restore vs. Danne Montague-King Alkaline Full Facial Treatment?

I have recently had two fraxel re store treatments and have found that the Danne Alkaline treatment seems to give the same results and the cost is so minimal. Could you give me some insight on the difference other than cost?

If you are getting treatments with the Fraxel Restore 1550nm laser, this may be true, but not will Fraxel Restore Dual 1550/1927

+1

Danne Montague-King Alkaline Full Facial Treatment is an epidermal peel.  The Fraxel Restore Dual Laser treatments with a combination of 1550 and 1927nm treatment will give you much better results than the Danne Montague-King Alkaline Full Facial Treatment.  The Fraxel Dual can removal all of your freckles and most of your fine wrinkles in a single aggressive treatment.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon